European Journal Of Lipid Science And Technology (EJLST)
The European Journal of Lipid Science and Technology is a peer-reviewed journal publishing original research articles and reviews on lipid related topics in biology, chemistry and biochemistry, medical science, food and nutrition, (bio)technology, processing and engineering.
The Journal’s focus is on the biomedical field, food and nutrition, and chemistry. Following is a selection of subject areas which are of special interest to EJLST:
- Innovation on Food Technology
- Biochemistry and Biology of Lipids
- Clinical studies and pre-clinical research
- Drug delivery and lipid nanoparticles
- Functional foods and nutraceuticals
- Lipases and other lipid modifying enzymes Lipidomics
- Lipids in health and disease
- Oleochemistry and synthesis
The scope is not restricted to these areas. Submissions on topics at the interface of basic research and applications are strongly encouraged. The Journal is the official organ of the European Federation for the Science and Technology of Lipids (Euro Fed Lipid).
Why submit to EJLST?
- ISI Impact Factor 2.266
- Open access available for a fee via the online Open Option
- Accepted articles online 5 days after final acceptance, citable by DOI
- Author services – track the production and nominate colleagues to receive PDF offprints of your paper upon publication