European Journal of Lipid Science and Technology (EJLST)
Aims and Scope
The European Journal of Lipid Science and Technology is a peer-reviewed journal publishing original research articles, reviews, and other contributions on lipid related topics in food science and technology, biomedical science including clinical and pre-clinical research, nutrition, animal science, plant and microbial lipids, (bio)chemistry, oleochemistry, biotechnology, processing, physical chemistry, and analytics including lipidomics. A major focus of the journal is the synthesis of health related topics with applied aspects.
Following is a selection of subject areas which are of special interest to EJLST:
- Animal and plant products for healthier foods including strategic feeding and transgenic crops
- Authentication and analysis of foods for ensuring food quality and safety
- Bioavailability of PUFA and other nutrients
- Dietary lipids and minor compounds, their specific roles in food products and in nutrition
- Food technology and processing for safer and healthier products
- Functional foods and nutraceuticals
- Lipid structuring and formulations
- Oleochemistry, lipid-derived polymers and biomaterials
- Processes using lipid-modifying enzymes
The scope is not restricted to these areas. Submissions on topics at the interface of basic research and applications are strongly encouraged. The journal is the official organ the European Federation for the Science and Technology of Lipids (Euro Fed Lipid).
Why Submit to the EJLST
The IF is 3.196.
Open access can be ordered for articles for an APC.
We indeed have fast publication of the articles, five days after final acceptance the manuscripts are published as accepted articles which are fully citable.
Authors have the option to track their articles via Author Services.
Food Science & Technology program
Recently, a landing page for our Food Science & Technology program was created: https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/product/food-science
Here you have the food science portfolio at a glance, special issues are listed, and you can find a virtual collection for the World Food Day 2021.
Oils & Fats International (OFI) covers all issues related to vegetable oils and animal fats including feedstocks; commodity trading; renewables; biotechnology, technology & processing; and transport & logistics.
The OFI portfolio offers publishing, events, online exposure and social media connections to the global oils and fats industry.
OFI magazine is published eight times a year and each issue has a total worldwide print circulation of 6,300. Our digital edition and weekly newsletter reaches over 13,000 recipients.